User Researcher – Usability Testing & Validation of Design
• Location: London/ Remote
• Rate: £350 – £500 Per Day / 6 Months
This is an exciting opportunity for a User Researcher to join a global big brand within their digital and tech teams. The focus of the position will be usability testing and validation of design.
• Develop and maintain a user research programme that is sustainable and responsive to the pace of agile/lean product development
• Synthesise clear and actionable findings and communicate these to help the teams and wider organisation develop a deep understanding of users and their needs
• Work with the product manager to turn research findings into actions that lead to valuable product and service features
• Work with quantitative data to create a rich picture of user behaviour, and to understand the cross-over between our qualitative and quantitative data
• Recruit participants from a diverse range of communities, including people with access or other specific needs
• Be an active part of the clients user experience community of practice, including presenting at meetups and leading on aspects of practice
• Mentor and coach teams in user-centred research techniques, to assure and improve research practice
• Commission and work with external research and recruitment agencies when needed
• Undertake work in accordance with company policies and principles
• Experience working as a User Researcher within an organization across a variety of products, projects and public-facing services.
• Previous experience with Usability Testing & Validation of Design
• Experience working in an agile environment