UAT Lead – Test Coordinator – 6 month contract – Winchester – £450 per day
A highly reputable organisation that is revolutionising the UK and International markets is currently seeking an UAT Lead – Test Coordinator on a 6 month contract basis paying up to £450 per day OUTSIDE IR 35. The UAT Lead – Test Coordinator will assist programme test manager in planning, coordinating and delivery of User Acceptance Testing activities through supporting business work streams in acceptance of the implemented solution in-line with the Business requirements
Currently finds ingenious solutions for some of the world’s best-known organisations in both the private and public sectors worldwide.
This role will be as part of a small test organisation positioned within the transformation programme team at the heart of a multi-million multi-year
Programme of Change:
- Determining and documenting the Technology Specific Test Approach for UAT
- Develop User Acceptance Test Plan and schedule
- Review of System Integration Test Scripts and Results
- Co-ordination of User Acceptance Test Scripts preparation
- Peer review of UAT Test Scripts
- Co-ordination of User Acceptance Testing activity
- Conducting test readiness review for formal kick-off of UAT Phase
- Monitoring and triaging UAT Defects
- Preparation of UAT Test Completion Report
- Conducting End Stage Assessment / Test Phase Exit meeting on completion of UAT Cycle.
Extensive knowledge of the following:
• ISTQB Certified
• Oracle EBS
• Service Now
• HP ALM
• AWS Cloud Transformation
Rate – £450 (circa) – outside IR 35 – immediate start – 6 months rolling contract.
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
UAT Lead – Test Coordinator – 6 month contract – Winchester- £450 per day