A highly reputable Fin-Tech that specialises in the latest cloud products is searching for a Training consultant who has strong experience of finance and accounts. This role will give the chosen IT Trainer an opportunity to work alongside a number of profession and corporate FTSE 250 clients.
If you have come from an extensive Accounts, Audit or Finance background and seeking a new challenge within a different direction then please also read on.
The selected Trainer will be responsible for maintaining existing training material, creating new courses and generating video and audio content for their on-line training service.
This role will require regular travel around the UK to client sites. The chosen applicant will be given a company credit card to cover costs.
• To provide training to the company’s suite of templates as and when required to any my clients user or potential user, either at the company’s training centre or at user firms’ offices
• To assist the Training Manager in maintaining and/or developing suitable training
• material for use on the company’s training courses
• To provide internal training to staff on product updates as and when required.
• To maintain your professional knowledge, and remain up to date with current trends in the accounting software and cloud software market
• To provide office based pre-sales support, reviews of client reporting requirements, query handling, preparation of training proposals
• ACA, ACCA (qualified or part-qualified)
• 5+ years’ experience in a statutory accounting or compliance role
• A formal full or part qualification in accounting
• Client contact experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong interest in Information technology, Cloud technology, and its application within the finance sector
•£40,000 per annum
• Flexible Working
• Private Health Care
Please respond to this advert with an up to date CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.