A highly reputable FTSE 250 client is searching for a Test Lead with prior experience of working within a regulatory environment who is able to remain hands-on whilst leading a small team of manual testers.
The Test Lead will be part of the test team located in the UK, responsible for the test activity for the assigned projects, ensuring all project and change testing activity together with the required allocated resource is available to support the portfolio program of work. This will include process improvements, system fixes, upgrades and system migrations for the core business systems.
• The role holder will have an excellent knowledge of the SDLC together with several years’ experience within a test function within ideally within the banking sector
• Develop and maintain a detailed working knowledge and level of expertise to support each system/project and testing phase.
• Mentor test analyst and junior members of the testing team in the UK and India where required including carrying out monthly one to one sessions with assigned resource in the UK and India supporting assigned projects.
• Understand and manage end to end test process, implementing quality recommendations with support from the test management team, Test Lead’s and Senior Test Analyst.
• Assist and drive forward the development of automated and manual testing strategies.
Key Technical Skill Set:
• 4 years of regulatory experience ideally (Finance or Insurance).
• 2-3 years’ previous experience using HP quality centre (ALM / UTF)
• Experience of working alongside BA’s, PMs and offshore Development teams
• Strong understanding of the finance sector.
• Strong experience of the System, UAT and Regression testing.
• An ISEB or ISTQB qualification in Software Testing.
• £35,000 – £43,000
• Annual bonus-up to 15%
• 25 days’ holiday
• Competitive pension
• Strong Pension
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.