Test Automation Engineer
A leading FTSE 250 Fin-Tech organisation is currently searching for a Test Automation Engineer to join a talented Agile development team that utilises a range of .NET technologies for their bespoke software application.
You will join a well-trained Quality Assurance team who are responsible for testing their desktop and cloud products. The role will be focussed almost entirely on Test Automation, mainly on Cloud Products, but also where possible providing Test Automation for desktop products. It is a hands-on role, you will be writing and maintaining bespoke Test Automation routines and helping develop this discipline as our product range grows.
Additionally, the chosen automation engineer will be given the chance to progress into the Development side of the business.
Technical skill set:
• Previous development experience as a Test Automation Engineer
• Good grasp of test automation methodologies, practices and frameworks
• Exposure to the following technologies Selenium, Jasmine, Node.js, Visual Studio, Azure, AWS.
• Created both manual and automated test plans and reports
• ISTQB Certified Test Automation Engineer or similar qualification/experience
• Matching pension 6%.
• 23 days holiday up to 28
• Private Health Care.
If you could please respond to this advert with a up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in charge.
Junior Test Automation Engineer