Our client is seeking a Test Analyst to join a small team of Test Analyst within a Fin-Tech organisation. This role will predominantly focus on improving the test processes and procedures of my clients testing environment whilst working with other Testing Teams performing manual and automation testing procedures.
Our client can offer the chosen individual an opportunity to improve and have a direct impact on the automation development processes of the business. Additionally, the role holder will have extensive knowledge of the SDLC and a strong determination to resolve defects and deliver quality user friendly systems to support the business needs in line with the teams overall strategies and timelines.
Core job responsibilities:
• Support and contribute to the setup of the quality testing framework across all test activity in alignment with the overall manual and automation test strategies.
• Support and drive forward development of manual, quality and automation testing strategies and a detailed roadmap for each system – tracking key benefits and estimates versus actual deliverables for both Manual and Automation testing ensuring all team members understand benefits and outputs.
• Support and contribute to the documentation and maintenance of the test strategy and approach documentation and governance for each approved project and assigned test phase.
• Understand and analyse end to end test process, making and implementing quality recommendations with support from the test quality lead, test management team, Senior Test Analyst’s and Team Leaders.
• Mentor, train and support test team across all aspects of the test phase for any given project.
• Prepare reporting and status updates on all assigned projects.
Technical skill requirements:
• 2 years of experience in a Testing Analyst environment
• 2 years of experience of testing core systems within the Financial Services industry
• An interest or basic understanding of Automation Testing in any of the following (Selenium SpecFlow, QTP, .NET, Java, JavsScript)
• Thorough knowledge of testing phases (SIT / System test / regression testing / UAT / Model office)
• Experience of working alongside BA’s, PMs and Development teams
• Salary £25000-£28,000
• Pension 8%
• Bupa care
• Career progression
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details of the position and client.