Our client is seeking a Test Analyst to join a team of 18 Automation Testers, Senior Testers and Test Analysts within a highly reputable Fin-Tech organisation that is currently building an automation framework.
This role will predominantly focus on improving the test processes and procedures of my clients testing environment whilst working with other Testing Teams performing manual and automation testing procedures.
Core job responsibilities:
• Support and contribute to the setup of the quality testing framework across all test activity in alignment with the overall manual and automation test strategies.
• Support and drive forward development of manual, quality and automation testing strategies and a detailed roadmap for each system – tracking key benefits and estimates versus actual deliverables for both Manual and Automation testing ensuring all team members understand benefits and outputs.
• Support and contribute to the documentation and maintenance of the test strategy and approach documentation and governance for each approved project and assigned test phase.
• Understand and analyse end to end test process, making and implementing quality recommendations with support from the test quality lead, test management team, Senior Test Analyst’s and Team Leaders.
• Mentor, train and support test team across all aspects of the test phase for any given project.
• Prepare reporting and status updates on all assigned projects.
Technical skill requirements:
• Strong experience Testing within a regulatory environment.
• 5 years’ experience testing core systems.
• Strong exposure to UAT, Regression and Automation testing.
• Strong skills in SQL, C# or Java would be advantageous.
• Experience of working alongside BA’s, PMs and Development teams
• Salary £30,000 – £35,000
• 12.5% bonus
• Pension 8%
• Bupa care
• Career progression
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details of the position and client.