Technology Solution Architect
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global data driven FinTech who provide services to the world’s leading banking, ecommerce and telecommunication companies. If you are an individual that would like to help drive diverse aspects of application architecture, such as: Workflow, Digital Content Management, Cloud migration, AI, Web and System Integration, this is an excellent opportunity. We are looking for someone with strong leadership & technology skills, thinks out of the box, brings in innovative ideas, and elevates our architecture from current state to future state.
• Develop end to end architecture across all disciplines (application, data, and infrastructure) for enterprise wide programs; influence and develop solutions to performance and stability challenges
• Architect & develop and communicate, development frameworks, blueprints, design patterns and reusable solution assets
• Develop domain expertise and become a solution evangelist to business & technology leaders
• Develop communities of interest and provide thought leadership in one or more areas of technology though monthly tech talks, blogs and other written and oral communications
• Mature and promote CI/CD practices across application portfolio
• Work on initiatives with diverse scope where analysis of design requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current industry trends
• Ensure alignment to architecture principles (performance, agility, reuse, etc.) and conceptual completeness of the technical solution; ensures solutions are loosely coupled and perform well across global deployments
• Create architectural technology and business roadmaps that result in stronger business/IT alignment and drive adoption and usage of technology across the enterprise
• Lead functional teams & contribute to the achievement of Architecture and IT objectives
• Implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Design and deliver high quality integration solutions that satisfy project requirements and meet Ratings enterprise needs.
• Provide leadership on enterprise technologies and platforms such as portal, workflow, publishing, REST, SOA, caching, cloud and analytics, mobile and others and ensure alignment to standard technologies
Technology Skills Required
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Enterprise Architecture
• 10+ years of Information Technology experience
• 8+ years of architecture experience in an enterprise Java technology environment
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both IT and business partners
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills with an ability to negotiate and trade-off technology options against goals and cost
• Possess a continuous learning mindset with deep desire to understand underlying details of how things work.
• Ready to engage in learning both on and off the job, always curious, always learning, always sharing knowledge.
• 8+ years of recent hands-on development experience in Java/J2ee, Rest, Weblogic, Tomcat, JMS, Python.
• Experience with architecting, developing and deploying software in the AWS cloud
• Experience with relational data modeling and Domain Driven Design
• Hands-on experience with SQL/NoSQL and relational database design in one or more of the following (Oracle, MySQL, Postgress, SQL server or other RDBMS platform)
• Understanding of design patterns and experience with DevOps automation
• Expertise with of Enterprise Architecture
• Knowledge of Agile
• Experience in key integration platforms and patterns: extract, transform, and load (ETL)