Talent Acquisition Partner
Company / Role Overview:
A highly reputable financial corporation is searching for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment managing the recruitment process for multiple specialisms, including but not limited to IT, HR, Finance, Sales and business operations. The chosen Talent Acquisition Partner will offer the best in class customer service to hiring managers and a quality candidate experience to applicants whilst ensuring roles are filled with the best candidates promptly utilising the best sourcing approach in each case.
The key purpose of this role is to build and embed a culture of service provision from the Talent Acquisition Team to the business, offering best in class customer service to hiring managers and a quality candidate experience to applicants whilst ensuring roles are filled with the best candidates on time utilising the best sourcing approach in each case.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing recruitment process for all assigned positions, from approval to hire to CV tracking and screening, arranging and undertaking/assisting with interviews through to the point of selection, offer, and pre-employment screening.
• Providing guidance on the talent acquisition lifecycle to the business, advising managers, with support where required, of best practice, appropriate sourcing strategies, market conditions and talent attraction.
• Providing professional support and guidance, in conjunction with the HR team, to line managers at all stages of the recruitment process including the creation of robust and accurate, job descriptions, interview and selection techniques.
• Supporting the Group Head of Talent Acquisition in the use of direct hiring strategies to reduce reliance on agency recruitment costs.
• Undertake effective CV screening in order to shortlist appropriate candidates for interview, in line with the essential and desirable requirements regarding skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications.
• Ensure proactive and customer focussed communications with candidates, potential candidates, agencies and other parties.
• Supporting the Group Head of Talent Acquisition on implementing employer-branding strategies to raise our company profile and to become an employer of choice amongst retail and challenger banks.
• Supporting the Group Head of Talent Acquisition on implementing social media recruitment strategies such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter and other media forms to attract best in class candidates
• Collaborating with the HR teams and business area leaders to deliver a seamless service from the HR Team.
Core experience for this opportunity:
• Previous experience managing the end to end recruitment process (including undertaking interviews)
• Previous recruitment, sourcing or in-house recruitment capabilities
• Previous experience working with a recruitment database
• Previous experience working within the financial services industry would be beneficial
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Basic understanding of competency-based interviewing techniques
• Basic understanding of employment legislation is desirable
•£30,000 – £35,000 (dependant on experience)
• Work From Home Options (1 to 2 days per week at home)
• 25 days holiday (rising year upon year)
• Generous contributory pension scheme (13%)
• Discretionary bonus scheme (15%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free parking
Talent Acquisition Partner