Systems Support Analyst
A leading FTSE 250 financial organisation is currently hiring a Systems Support Analyst who has previous experience working within a 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support function within customer / business focussed environment. The Systems Support Analyst will work within the vended applications servicing team and have regular interaction with Infrastructure Operations Departments so the chosen candidate can gain exposure to the latest technologies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a Fin-Tech who are currently revolutionising the UK finance market and merging with a number of recognised institutions. The role will entail resolving support queries, supporting technical and environment related issues and understanding, identifying and delivering business BAU change needs.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience within the financial industry and build relationships with key vendors within information technology.
- Dealing with queries which require technical input such as SQL scripts.
- Assisting in the analysis and resolution of incidents and service requests across applications, software and hardware
- Supporting the resolution of both critical and non-critical support queries, undertaking triage, solution delivery, stakeholder engagement and risk management.
- Being a key player in the resolution of both critical and non-critical system production issues with the support of the IT Delivery Manager ensuring all resources and efforts are co-ordinated in a co-operative resolution of the issue.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for technical suitability
- Previous experience working within 1st, 2nd or 3rd Line Support or Application Support within a multi-tiered organisation
- Able to utilise SQL (querying, scripting, etc…)
- Exposure of Microsoft server (2008, 2012, 2016, 2020)
- Intermediate skills in ITIL incident, Problem and Change management skills
- Financial service or Insurance experience would be highly advantageous
- Degree, Diploma, Qualification or Experience in Information Technology / Computer Science is desirable.
Salary and Package:
- £40,000 (circa)
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.
Systems Support Analyst