Solutions Architect – Bournemouth – £65k & Bi Annual Bonuses & Benefits
Agile / Waterfall / Hybrid
To £65,000 & Bi Annual Bonuses & Benefits
Our prestigious client is currently sourcing a Solutions Architect to join their Technology Division and take ownership and oversea changes and improvements to their global systems are designed and delivered to the highest standards and in accordance with architectural standards.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking highly successful Solutions Architect to join a marker leader who pride themselves on investing in the growth and development of their employees. The Solutions Architect is accountable for understanding the business need and translating into technology solutions that are designed and built in accordance with Our Clients IT architectural standards.
• Working closely with the wider architecture team, designing solutions that cross technical, product and application boundaries, ensuring that changes are designed, developed and delivered into service in compliance with standards
• Is the point of contact for resolving any architectural / integration issues with internal systems?
• Acts as an SME for technical changes in order to provide estimates for new projects or product enhancements
• Owns, creates and maintains system-level Solution Design documentation and seeks relevant sign off
• Contributes to developing, maintaining and publishing of principles, standards, guidelines and processes at CADS (Committee for Application and Development Standards)
• Contributes to Design standards and Patterns, and forms part of the governing body of the EADA (Enterprise Architecture Design Authority)
• Supports Projects and Product Enhancements throughout the development and delivery lifecycle
• Assists in Incident / Problem management, Root Cause Analysis and definition of solutions
• Works closely with the development team(s) – encouraging continuous improvement in the development, build, test and maintenance of the system
Essential Skills Required:
• Understanding of Solution Architecture principles
• Exposure to a wide variety of technologies, and happy moving from Stack to Stack
• Demonstrable expertise in the use of appropriate tools / technologies for the design, development, build, testing and deployment of a wide range of applications
• Able to present complex technical issues in a clear manner to technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience of Agile Methodology
• Able to manage and deliver a large number of projects and initiatives with constantly moving priorities.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
• Unfazed by late-breaking changes to scope and/or priorities
• Financial Services experience is desirable but not essential
• Relevant Architectural Certifications
• Experience of transitioning or hybrid architecture frameworks
• Experience in both Waterfall and Agile Delivery models and working within the teams