Solutions Architect – £75,000-£90,000k + Excellent benefits + Remote working
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Managed Service Provider for a Solutions Architect.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering end-to-end market-leading solutions which impact the lives of users nationwide. You will work with customers and internal stakeholders to agree functional and non-functional requirements, develop corresponding solutions and advise on the effect on the designs.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Overall solution leadership from delivery to handover, which may sometimes require you to undertake hands-on work.
• Operate in either a traditional or agile delivery mode, as and when required.
• Work with senior stakeholders to determine the tacit and explicit solution requirements, whilst applying solution engineering techniques to resolve ambiguities.
• Work with Pre-Sales, Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects and Account teams to ensure what is proposed is both fit for purpose and meets the core business needs.
• Promote co-operation and facilitate coordination of all technical and nontechnical streams within a programme or project to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution.
• Support new business development including developing proposals and working on bids.
• Direct and coordinate technical SME’s during the design, delivery and implementation phases of a programme or project.
• Determine and understand the dependencies that exist between technical and non-technical solution components to ensure an integrated delivery.
• Support the project, programme manager and director in understanding the risks, dependencies, issues and constraints, and the impact that these may have on the project/ programme.
• Understand what business outcomes the project / programme is targeted to deliver and advise on areas where this in not congruent with the proposed solution.
• Be an active member of the wider Strategy and Architecture team and support colleagues via collaborative and transparent peer reviews, audits, assurance and due diligence as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Significant experience of designing and implementing solutions based on the Microsoft Azure
platform and integrating other products and cloud services within these solutions.
• Good experience with O365 platforms.
• Expert in use of architecture tools.
• Experience of enacting and undertaking governance and assurance activities.
• Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
• Experience of Agile working methods and DevOps, e.g. Azure DevOps Services.
• Experience and/or certification in architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
• Experience of using EA tools and modelling notations such as ArchiMate, BPMN, DMN, CMMN, UML, etc.
•£75,000-£90,000k basic salary depending on skills and experience
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Minimum of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Workplace wellbeing services
• Electric Car Scheme
• Detailed induction and training programme
• Employee shopping discount scheme
Solutions Architect – Kent- £75,000-£90,000k + Excellent benefits + Remote working