Software Engineer (Java) – Remote
A highly reputable green energy software solutions corporation is currently hiring a Software Engineer who has strong capabilities in Java, Spring Boot and Docker.
This is a Fully Remote opportunity paying up to £65,000 with strong benefits. This role will give the chosen individual an opportunity to support the senior management of team with new product developments and potentially move into a Tech Lead’.
The Software Engineer will provide technical solution improvement in a project environment and develop new interfaces and services with third party suppliers. This will incorporate technology platform development, solution design and occasional platform support.
Technical skill set:
• A strong background in Java
• Hands-on experience of modern software architectures such as microservices (CI / CD / Docker / Kubernetes / Orchestra)
• Spring Boot experience
• Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customisations and configurations
• Experience with Big Data (Kafka, Hadoop)
• Functional Programming (Scala, Clojure, GO)
•£40,000 – £65,000 per annum ( depending on experience and technical assessment )
• Remote working
• Pension scheme
• Holiday entitlement
Software Engineers (Java) – Remote