Service Desk Manager – Bromley
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a market leading, highly regarded, award winning Managed Service Provider for a Service Desk Manager.
You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional levels of service and support to both internal and external clients across an estate of 100+ sites and a range of different industry sectors.
Our client provides high-level support to recognised businesses throughout London and the South East and due to continued success is expanding.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Influencing the development and administration of the companies professional services automation and remote management
• Monitoring platforms as well as other systems to automate, refine and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of delivering support services.
• Continuously review and define key measures and KPIs to be maintained, as well as the structure for management information reports and achieving 90% overall customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of a customer experience strategy and where responsible, deliver against customer experience objectives and measures, e.g. CSAT and NPS.
• Development of service desk processes in line with ITIL best practices. This includes but is not limited to: incident, major incident, service fulfilment, access management, problem, change and event.
• Acting as a Major Incident Manager where required, both in and out of business hours.
• Managing department profit and loss along with budgetary planning.
• Ownership of the out of hours support service, including being available as an escalation point.
• Ownership and refinement of the client on-boarding process.
• Working closely with the Consultancy and Pre-Sales teams to ensure proper handover of environments to BAU support
• Design and lead service improvement plans where a client has registered a complaint or concerns around service levels.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience in managing an MSP service desk is essential.
• Ability to inspire and support teams and individuals.
• Good people and interpersonal skills
• Ability to plan well and prioritise work.
• Strong decision-making and communication skills.
• Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
• Good hands-on and relevant technical experience required from previous technical roles.
• Experience/Qualifications in implementing best practice processes, specifically around ITIL.
• c£55k basic salary
• + Excellent benefits package
• Generous annual bonus
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays