Support Engineer – Microsoft / MCP – Bournemouth – £35k & Car Allowance
Microsoft / MCP
2nd / 3rd Line
To £35,000 & Car Allowance & Benefits
Our prestigious client is currently sourcing a Senior Support Engineer, skilled to a 2nd, 3rd Line level, and experience supporting Microsoft technologies to join their team and assist in the supporting of 3rd part clients and their Microsoft products and services.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking highly successful Support Engineer to join a marker leader who pride themselves on investing in the growth and development of their employees.
Skills & Experience required:
• Manage the support queue, ensuring that all support incidents are managed and updated within their required SLA’s
• Provide technical escalation to the engineers
• Happy to be part of the 24×7 support team
• Undertake early’ and late’ shifts when covering support
• Undertake internal systems weekend patching activities
• Manage the Remote Monitoring System for our clients customers, escalating incidents as defined within the relevant support services
• Must have experience supporting users with Microsoft technologies
• Work towards Microsoft technical accreditations; the expected minimum level is two MCP’s or equivalent
• Good written communication skills for production of reports and Service Manager updates, note that customers do have access to this.
• Good oral communication skills, particularly important when working with support clients that may be significantly impacted by the support issue