Senior Software Engineer (Elixir)
A leading Fin-Tech Software House that is revolutionising the Open Banking market is currently hiring a fully remote Functional Senior Software Engineer who possess strong experience in Elixir or another functional programming language (Clojure, Erlang, Scala, Kotlin, and Haskell) to join a high performance micro services agile development environment. This next generation product will enable my client’s customers the ability to find, track and manage their finances in real time.
As a Functional Senor Software Engineer you will be responsible for the underlying development/architecture for green field open banking platform which will revolutionize my client’s core business application. You will act as a mentor for new or lower-level software developers or programmers, as well as for all the members on the development team. Finally, you will be required to engage with senior stakeholders, technical leads and even the CTO.
What my client is after:
• Functional developers (specialism in Elixir).
• Talk about new tech and ideas.
• Learn from failure to make things better.
• Work with a legacy code base and improve it.
• Speak to customers to understand requirements.
• Solve problems, be it code or process.
Key Skill Set:
• Elixir or strong capabilities in another functional programming language (Clojure, Erlang, Scala, Kotlin, and Haskell) etc… (must have)
• AWS (must have)
• Ruby on Rails
• Ruby (must have)
• Full SDLC exposure
• Ideally a background in Insurance, Finance would be great but not a must have
•£75,000 – £80,000
• 10-15% annual bonus.
• 25 days holiday
• Flexible working hours
• Fully Remote
• Private medical care
• Contributory pension.
If you could please respond to this advert with an up to date version of you CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
Senor Software Engineer (Elixir)