Senior PMO Manager
A multi-billion pound corporation is currently hiring a Senior PMO Manager with solid project delivery capabilities as our client embarks on building a new MI function to help integrate several businesses. The Senior PMO manager must strive from a service-level background and help build strong relationships with several key stakeholders. The chosen applicant will be tasked with implementing governance, risk and change within an enterprise corporation, which the government owns. Our client is based in London, offering a salary of £67,000 + 20% flex fund and other strong benefits.
The ideal applicants will understand project controls and integration capabilities as our client enters a crucial part of their change programme. The Senior Manager – PMO will be accountable for monitoring delivery against programme milestones, reporting and escalating issues. This role and their direct reports will be responsible for providing an integrated baseline for the overall programme – for review and acceptance.
- Ensure alignment to Project Controls systems with the latest information and data.
- Monitor delivery against programme milestones, reporting and escalating issues.
- Identify programme conflicts and interface opportunities.
- Oversee the maintenance of crucial control products (risk register, benefits baseline, etc.).
- Advises our client on trade-off opportunities and cost impacts based on Integrated Programme.
- To be responsible for understanding, managing and communicating with complex stakeholder groups.
- To be responsible for providing mentoring, guidance and support to direct reports.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading large project controls teams on large, complex projects/ programmes within a complex delivery programme, including the management of multi-discipline project controls teams.
- Experience in leading and managing the core project control functions, including baseline maintenance, schedule management, cost performance, change management, risk management and performance reporting.
- Experienced in managing and controlling key Project Controls systems (e.g. Primavera P6, Prism, CEMAR, etc.)
- Experience of managing and/or influencing governance forums including Executive boards, partnering boards, collaboration boards, local/regional political stakeholders and Joint Venture partner boards with delegated decision-making powers of multi-millions of pounds.
Salary £67,000 – 20% Bonus – WFH options available – 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 15% pension + Private Health + Dental Cover + Season Ticket Travel