Senior Java Developer – Fully remote – £70-100k +20% bonus + Company stocks
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a market leading Software company for a passionate Senior Software Engineer on a fully remote basis.
Role & Responsibilities:
Through the development and maintenance of cloud hosted services (GCP) and a virtualised environment, you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle from strategy, design, implementation, testing and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals and technical requirements.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience in concurrent programming with Java and Kotlin
• Understanding of OOP and OOAD programming and concepts.
• Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes and Linux
• Experience designing and building distributed applications
• Test and security driven mindset
• Comfortable working within an Agile development methodology; Continuous Integration, self-organising teams
• Recent experience writing software for business critical 24×7 environments
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
• Experience working with GCP or other cloud providers is highly desirable
• Experience working in cyber security and/or the process of detecting malicious software is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Operating System internals
• System programming experience including Windows and Linux kernel development
• Hypervisor/virtualization principles
• TCP/IP networking
• Basic salary up to £100k
• Bonus 20%
• Company stocks
• And many more!
Senior Java Developer – Fully remote – £70 – 100k +20% bonus + Company stocks