Do you want to work for a market leading, forward thinking and technically versatile client in a central office location? You will be joining a unique team whose mission is to ensure business software engineering teams have optimal conditions to build and operate high-performance, reliable, secure & scalable services.
Essential requirements :
• A thorough understanding of Scala development
• A background in functional programming
• Solid knowledge of Agile, TDD, and BDD
Tech stack company wide:
You will commonly encounter Scala, TypeScript, Clojure, Node, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, React, Cypress, Swift and React Native. With services our clients services run in GCP, AWS and Azure.
• Competitive Basic Salary £60 – 100k
• We give you an additional 4% of your salary to buy benefits that suit you; we offer tech for your home, health care, ISA investment, cycle to work, taste & culture cards, additional holiday & more.
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days’ holiday & day off on your birthday
• Free breakfast every day
• Lots of social events
• Minimum one day a week work from home
• Training budget – this includes joining our up/cross-skilling bootcamp or videos, books & courses from O’REILLY Safari online
• Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
• You’d be working for an accredited Top Employer