Ruby on Rails Developer-London, City-£50-£70K + home working and other excellent benefits.
A fantastic, well-established FinTech organisation based near to Fenchurch street in the City of London are currently looking to build a team of Ruby on Rails Developers.
My client has big plans for their public facing platform as well as their internal tool suite and they currently need 9 Full stack Developers to be responsible for the delivery of new features for these.
You will be stuck in to all aspects of the system, front end work to the backend side of Ruby on Rails and API’s as well the DevOps world of Linux and AWS.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Full end to end delivery of new features with involvement throughout the entire development life cycle from inception to deployment.
• Take ownership of applications one this goes live, monitoring for issues/exceptions and correcting them if they arise.
• You will take pride in delivering technical solutions across the entire business.
• Attending daily Agile meetings.
• Daily communication with development team and internal stakeholders to deliver solution, share knowledge and facilitate issue resolution.
Essential skills & Experience:
• A seasoned full stack developer with 3years experience.
• Solid commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
• Good understanding of databases(MySQL) and NoSQL.
• Front end experience with React would be an advantage but any JS would be fine.
• Typical with cloud hosting platform such as AWS.
• Experience with a fast-paced Scrum team, with a good understanding of Jira and Confluence.
•£50,000 to £70,000 depending on experience
• 2-3 days remote working
• Pension, 25 days’ holiday and other excellent benefits
• My client has a fantastic office space and working environment which includes regular incentives and rewards for employees.