Project Manager – Euston – £40K- £50k per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a Global brand based in London Euston for an experienced project manager. The company has developed a new proposition which is to become its own entity and the project manager will manage this process. A focus on procurement and supplier management will be essential in this role.
Role and responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain a project timeline with key deliverables for all operational components
• Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders to identify business needs / requirements that will form the basis of competitive procurement exercises.
• Conducting competitive procurement exercises for support services i.e. Finance, Legal, HR, and Insurance.
• Develop, negotiate, and manage supplier contracts working closely with the Procurement and Legal teams
• Experience of developing complex project timelines
• Experience extracting key information from an array of documentation
• Experience of collating and distilling information
• Experience of managing projects to a hard deadline with multiple stakeholders
• End-to-end procurement experience
An ideal candidate would also have:
• Experience of managing external contractors
• Broad knowledge and experience of a range of project and/or programme management disciplines and methodologies
Project Manager – Euston – £40- £50k per annum