A highly reputable technology focussed organisation is seeking a Technical Product Owner to develop and prioritise detailed product user stories/requirements to deliver high quality products that meet or exceed their customer’s expectations.
This position will be last around 6 months with a view to extend. The chosen candidate must be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders in different functions of a software house.
This role will offer the chosen individual a collaborative and driven environment within the Software Engineering function, their Technical Product Owners seek true impact and strive to elicit real value from product development. My client’s environment is open, treats people in a first-class manner and provides them with ownership, responsibility, and autonomy.
• Translate and articulate complex business problems into easily understood solutions.
• Write epics and user stories with acceptance criteria.
• Groom and prioritise backlog items to best achieve core business objectives.
• Align stakeholders on current status and ensure the backlog is visible, transparent and clear.
• Communicate complex concepts to all levels of an organization and customers.
• Define problems, collect data, analyse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals.
• Demonstrate a flare for innovation and creativity, focusing on outcomes.
• Demonstrate self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive approach.
• Demonstrate exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analytical skills.
Key Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in building, launching and maintaining digital consumer products/services in a product ownership role.
• Experience dealing with stakeholders in different functions and of different levels of seniority.
• 5+ years of work experience directly related scrum/agile product delivery experience.
• Strong appreciation for web technologies and cloud-based platform.
• Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
• Minimum of a 2:1 BSc Computer Science or another STEM subject.
Rate – £450-£500 – WFH – 6 months
Please response to this advert with an up to date version of your CV.