Pre Sales Consultant – SaaS, Data, Digital
London, Home working options
Salary: Up to £55K + Bonus + Bens
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global organisation who provide a range of digital and data driven services within the retail sector. The Pre Sales Consultant will be accountable for helping the their clients at the pre-contract stage to understand how best to integrate their system(s) with the solution, the subsequent technical adoption steps and supporting them to create and present proposals to these clients.
Key responsibilities of the Pre Sales Consultant:
- As part of the pre-contract activity, carry out discovery with the client, drilling down to develop a strong understanding of:
The clients operating environment
The pain points and their priority and scale of impact
The business priorities
The infrastructure and systems
- Clearly understand and present the capability and value of the solutions through demonstrations and presentations
- Understand how our solutions can be best utilised to meet their needs
- Identify and understand key barriers to the client in adopting our solutions and support the identification of ways of overcoming these challenges
- Agree the technical integration strategy
- Communicate solutions to the client in a compelling way, ensuring the complex is made simple and easy to follow
- Prepare handover documentation for Technical Implementation to perform client integration project
- Capture new feature requirements and feedback to Product
- Providing demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and sales support for the teams
Requirements of the Pre Sales Consultant:
- Proven track record of supporting sales teams to successfully deliver proposals and demonstrations to clients and win new business in a SaaS environment.
- Client facing – Pre-contract, project scoping, proposal development, etc.
- Demonstrates expertise in understanding client requirements and developing compelling solutions.
- Experience of scoping and defining adoption strategies through matrix and partner management.
- Ability to assess feasibility and cost benefit of solutions as part of the overall development process.
- Good at problem solving.
- Experience in working with members/clients in order to understand requirements to create solutions via people, processes and technology in a time sensitive environment.
- Experienced in a supply chain environment, software or information management.
- A good understanding of supply chain processes, technologies and solutions.
- Experience of leading and working in project teams.
- Project leadership experience.
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues.
- Experience in helping to drive and implement business change to improve business’ efficiency and effectiveness to better serve the needs of clients.