A leading financial services corporation is currently hiring a PMO Coordinator to support the key purpose of this role is to support the PMO Manager with coordinating and delivering supporting activities within the PMO, Project and Programme including communications, reporting and administrative duties.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an experienced PMO Manager within a small team and maintain a high level portfolio view of all Project/Programme Change Delivery within a lead financial services organisation.
The role holder will be required to arrange and attend meeting, capture minutes, document and track actions to completion and circulate updates to relevant stakeholder groups, tracking and reporting updates as and when required to the Programme Delivery, PMO team and wider business. The role holder will therefore be required to manage multiple tasks for different stakeholders at the same time.
Additionally the chosen PMO will be responsible for:
• The role will support the Programme Delivery and PMO team to ensure all project governance documentation are kept up to date in particular action logs, RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) logs, project and resource plans, and tracking tools ensuring that all project activity is controlled within a robust environment, agreed service standards and administered in line with compliant requirements.
• Support the PMO Manager, Project and Programme Managers with PMO/ project / programme activities as required.
• Administer and coordinate meetings, room booking and associated facilities and papers.
• Timely and accurate production and distribution of supporting documentations including status reports, change control requests and logs, minutes and resource plans.
• 2 years of relevant project support or PMO experience is essential.
• Previous experience of working in the financial services sector is desirable.
• Excellent time management and communication skills both written and verbally is essential.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio are desirable.
• Knowledge of the project lifecycle and project approaches is desirable.
•£21,000 – £25,000
• Annual bonus-up to 12.5%
• 25 days’ holiday
• Competitive pension
• Strong Pension
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.