Performance Manager (Children,Schools,Families) – 6 month contract – £450 (circa)
A highly reputable and leading organisation that is owned by the public sector is seeking a Performance Manager on a contract basis to lead, organise and construct a team of performance analysts on a contract basis for 6 months (rolling).
The chosen individual must have knowledge of local government, children’s social care, with particular emphasis on children’s statutory returns. Experience of preparing the children’s annual return and annex A is essential.
• Lead on developing and delivering a robust CSF performance reporting and management oversight function in line with statutory and regulatory requirements, national policy and local drivers.
• To support the directorate’s continuous improvement of services and policy development functions in order to improve residents’ outcomes.
• Lead on delivering an income generating Service Level Agreement with Schools providing high quality performance intelligence to support Ofsted inspections and drive up pupil progress and attainment.
• Experience of managing/overseeing statutory returns for children’s social care (903/CIN Census) and Education (school census, phonice, Key stage assessments etc). (Essential)
• Experience of designing and managing performance dashboards (essential)
• Experience of managing a performance team (essential)
• Experience of business change processes (desirable) with a working knowledge of social care management systems (essential)
• IT literate – including basic programming skills (SQL, Visual Basic at the very least)
• Data protection/GDPR expert
Rate: £450 – (Inside IR35) – per day on a 6 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am – 5pm.
Right next to the tube station and easily accessible by car.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
Performance Manager (Children,Schools,Families)- 6 month contract – £450 (circa)