Contract Business Analyst / Dynamics SME
- £500 – £600 PD Outside IR35 – 6 Months
- London / Hybrid – 3 days in London
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand for a Contract Business Analyst / Dynamics SME to help deliver a brand new Dynamics implementation. The role will cover Business / Systems Analysts along with end user technical support and training the new finance team on the new system and new processes,
Role and Responsibilities:
- ERP & accounting, Treasury Management System and Reporting systems Design, implementation, roll out and after care.
- Reviews and or challenges all requests from external providers; guides and manages collection of input from internal finance teams and other stakeholders, and signs off on all proposed deliverables.
- Drives data cleansing strategy; drives internal testing strategy including managing test scripts
- Analyses business process issues and/or problems and provides consulting assistance to system users; conducts research on possible solutions and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Monitors, maintains, and upgrades applicable information systems in assigned area of responsibility, which includes quality assurance, problem solving, researching user issues, performing upgrades and maintenance, and implementing system modifications.
- Writes and maintains user report programs based on the needs of internal customers.
- Supports, troubleshoots, and upgrades information systems.
- Documents all new processes and procedures.
- Provides technical end-user support, including researching user complaints, researching issues, answering technical questions, and/or assisting with application revisions.
- Supervises software support staff & partners; participates in contracting, hiring, evaluating, training the new finance team on the new system and new processes.
- Develops a variety of applications, procedures, reports, scripts, and/or interfaces. Maintains a variety of records and/or documentation for assigned area of responsibility.
- Monitors and maintains information systems to ensure system integrity and security.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Computers and applicable software applications architecture
- Advanced ERP & reporting software implementation, configuration and interfacing
- System analysis and design principles
- Cooperation and management of integrators and editors Installing, configuring and troubleshooting ERPs such as MS Dynamics
- Utilizing and managing data sets such as PowerBI, Onestream
- Used to interface different software to ERP and data mapping
- Providing end-user support for complex problems
- Creating system user documentation
- Developing and facilitating training sessions
- Evaluating and designing new systems and applying them to business processes
- Establishing mechanisms for coordinated data development, sharing, and information exchange with other departments, agencies, and staff