Microsoft Professional Services Consultant – Permanent – London
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Microsoft gold partner to working as a Microsoft Professional Services Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Greenfield Windows Server 2016+ AD and Azure AD hybrid designs and implementation.
• Responsible for designing and upgrading customer environments to support hybrid Active Directory and hybrid Exchange.
• Responsible for designing and configuring EM+S capabilities such as AzureAD, Conditional Access, MFA and Intune.
• Migrating customers between different cloud and on-premise domains
• Migrating customers from on-premise SharePoint servers to the equivalent O365 online services
• Decommissioning legacy on-premise environments
• Identify automation opportunities
• Act as pre-sales subject matter expert and work on tender reposes and customer proposals including production of bill of materials and statement of works documentation.
Essential Technical Skills
• 3+ years expert level understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services
• 5+ years historical understanding of Windows server
• 5+ years expert level understanding of Exchange server 2010, and hybrid configurations.
• 3+ years experience working with Office 365.
• 3+ years experience of Windows 10
• 5+ years PowerShell scripting skills.
• Experience of Autopilot and Intune Design, Implementation and Operations
• Experience in Active Directory or Exchange migrations with Microsoft or Quest Migration Manager toolsets.
• Broad knowledge of email and mobility solutions
• You should have some form of Azure, O365 and/or Microsoft Windows Server qualification to at least Administrator Associate (or previous MCSE) level
• This role can typically entail 30% travel to our customer sites
•£50K – £60K basic salary
• Company pension scheme, Life assurance policy, Healthcare plan, and interest free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
• Training courses, seminars and social events in London