Junior SAP Support Analyst
A fantastic Insurance Company based in the heart of the City of London is searching for a Junior SA Support Analyst to join their busy IT Team.
You will be joining a team of 8 and will be responsible for the infrastructure that supports the SAP estate which includes 60 servers across 5 landscapes.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring, supporting and troubleshooting the SAP landscape
• 2nd Line support to the business
• Perform SAP Basis and Functional Administration
• Support SAP changes across the business in a variety of projects
• Document all new processes and review current procedure
• Deliver on key SAP projects and take the lead to ensure effective personal performance
• Liaise with key business stakeholders and provide solutions to ad hoc queries and issues
Essential skills & experience:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience using SAP Basis
• Experience using ECC6, HANA, Solutions Manager, Business Objects would be beneficial.
• Experience using SQL Server
• Experience supporting a SAP landscape.
• IT Degree would be an advantage
•£32,000 to £35,000
• 25 days holiday
• Private medical cover and other excellent benefits