IT Systems Manager
A leading organisation based in central London (Moorgate) is currently searching for an IT Systems Manager to be responsible for running the existing IT systems (Infrastructure, Support and Applications) whilst continuously planning and delivering new systems to meet the future needs of a digital business. The role will involve bringing together technology and strong business-based knowledge in order to deliver business objectives.
The chosen individual will report directly into the IT Director and be the trusted advisor the evolution, deployment and potential of IT solutions and lead the implementation of an ongoing business systems roadmap (e.g. Cloud, ERP (NAV), Business intelligence, Analytics, Digital Solutions).
• Leadership and line management of an internal team of infrastructure and business systems specialists towards an agile and efficient business model. Managing and developing the team though effective performance management and development plans, driving the team to deliver higher performance through formal and informal feedback coaching and motivating staff.
• Develop and lead the team through the effective establishment and maintenance of a scalable and agile IT environment to ensure digital transformation
• Deliver on business process improvement projects while advising on emerging technological trends and state-of-the-art solutions (ERP, Cloud solutions and Analytics) that can effectively uplift the business effectiveness and support strategic initiatives.
• Deliver Cloud solutions to meet the emerging and changing business requirements in terms of capacity, performance and disaster recovery with proper balance between service availability and cost as well as optimizing the quality of service.
• Strong knowledge of key business solutions such as: ERP/CRM/Office 365/Core Network/Edge
• Commercial experience of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (upgrades, Implementations, support)
• Project management skills and experience including Prince and Agile
• Strong leadership and line management experience
• Technical background in VMs/Storage/Firewalls/Voice/Wireless
Rate circa – £550 – £600 per day on a 6 month rolling contract.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
IT Systems Manager