Service Desk / 1st Line Support Analyst – £19k-£24k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Support Analyst to join a market leading and highly profitable insurance company based in Basingstoke.
Reporting to the Service Desk manager, your main duties will be help monitor and maintain the IT systems and networks within the business, ensuring minimal disruption to the daily business. This is a hands-on technical role, solving a wide range of IT problems across the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Answering telephone and logging tickets with appropriate details and triage
• Exceptional Customer Service skills required to support our internal customer base
• First line fixes where appropriate
• Escalating following the correct process
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
• Troubleshooting system and network problems including diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults and talking staff through a series of actions to resolve technical issues remotely
• Supporting the rollout of new applications
• Escalating serious technical issues as and when appropriate following process
• Customer focussed and driving to provide excellent service to the business
• Good problem solving skills and logical thinking
• The ability to online research solutions to problems
• The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload with many open cases
• The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines with attention to detail
• A genuine interest in technology and business with the ability to self-motivate
• Good written, verbal & listening communication skills
• Easy going, friendly and approachable
• Microsoft office applications
• Some previous experience on helping others with IT issues.
• Familiarity with a ticketing system or application to log faults.
• Previous work experience in an office environment
•£19-24k basic salary
• Workplace pension scheme
• Excellent benefits package
ServiceDesk / 1st Line Support Analyst – £19k-£24k