IT Service Delivery Manager
About the role:
Are you an experienced customer-facing Service Delivery Manager with a background working around Managed Services, Infrastructure, Networking, IT Solutions projects, Cloud Technology, thinking of looking for a new challenge?
The Service Delivery Manager MUST have worked within small / medium sized corporations and be able to take responsibility for ensuring all services are delivered correctly, having full ownership and accountability to drive the service forward, understanding where the priorities are and driving these forward to resolution.
This a change / transformation SDM position, with frequent travel to a client sites in London. It is an exciting time to join our client as the implement change throughout the entire company. The chosen applicant will lead the service delivery function, implement service changes according to ITIL processes and become an ambassador to our client’s service desk team.
• Manage the delivery of all services of the IT Services team for all operational activities to all clients
• Ensuring excellent proactive and reactive service is always delivered to all customers, taking ownership and responsibility for driving consistent service delivery to defined SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Co-ordinating Account activity across the business, from finance, sales, contracts, support, projects, and delivery to ensure smooth and quality services are delivered.
• Ensuring ongoing maintenance, including rotas, visits, tasks, projects, and regular reporting occur to schedule and to excellent quality at all times.
• Building a personal, collaborative, and honest customer relationship.
• Own allocated business unit problem, incident, and service request fulfilment management.
• Hold full responsibility for the end-to-end service provision to the allocated business unit, acting as a single point for escalation to the clients and working consistently with the technical team and the Account Managers.
Skills required for the role:
• Background working for an IT Service Provider or MSP, Consultancy of small to medium user base
• Good understanding of Infrastructure, technology projects, Networking, Cloud, and security services (MUST HAVE)
• Strong client facing service delivery management background within small to medium sized corporations (MUST HAVE )
• Well organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
• Previous experience of delivering projects in a more structured manner, improving process and delivery
• Strong influencing, negotiation and decision-making skills
• Self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment
• Proven track record in making sure that an efficient service delivered matches expected customer expectations
• Solid understanding of service management principles
• ITIL certification is highly desirable Service Delivery Manager
• £50,000 – £55,000
• Oyster card to customer sites
• Training Courses
IT Service Delivery Manager