IT Change Analyst
A leading and highly reputable organisation that operates within the public sector is seeking a technical IT Change Analyst with strong skills in software, hardware and managing licensing agreements at an enterprise level.
This is a 3-month rolling contract with immediate start @ 150 per day within IR 35.
The chosen candidate must have previous experience working within a local borough or council in a similar role.
The chosen IT Change Analyst will report into the customer support and services manager and support the delivery of IT services through efficient services requests, change management and analyses technical changes at all levels.
• To provide efficient and effective support services to the IT Service Delivery section.
• Act as the procurement “champion” of goods and services, finding best procurement routes, complying with corporate standing order regulations and negotiating with suppliers to ensure value for money.
• Day to day responsibility for ensuring compliance on agreements for IT asset and licence management.
• Day to day responsibility for ensuring that asset and change management processes are being followed to the defined standard
Key Technical Skills:
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Software and Hardware.
• Has previous local borough or local government experience.
• Experience of AD, Exchange, Citrix, IP and VMware.
• Has exposure of ITIL processes within IT Service Delivery.
• Has experience in supplier management and can provide supplier delivery performance reporting
• Strong communication capabilities.
Training and Qualifications
• Qualified to ITIL Foundation
• Qualified Software Asset Management
Rate Inside IR 35 – £100 – £150 – per day on a 3/6 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am – 5pm.
IT Change Analyst