A leading organisation within the public sector is seeking an IT Analyst to join the business system support department. This role will give the chosen individual an opportunity to learn number of bespoke IT Systems within a large, profitable and complex organisation.
Specify, develop, configure, design, implement and provide (IT/Systems) technical support for business systems according to industry best practice and in line with the organisation’s standards and processes.
Work within a team to provide (IT/Systems) technical solutions in a project environment within time and resource constraints and to high standards.
Design and code complex programs/procedures and program/procedure modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools and provide knowledgeable advice in aspects of the programming methods, tools and standards used.
Skills and Expertise:
• Comprehensive knowledge of at least three functional or specialism areas, (e.g. financial systems, Social Care systems, Asset management systems etc.)
• Specialist knowledge of at least two IT systems and able to provide second and third line support (e.g. Crystal reporting, Business Objects)
• Broad knowledge of IT concepts and practices across a range of disciplines.
• Knowledge of the components of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc)
• Good working knowledge of the components required for software developments (HTML, .net, c#, ASP, VB, Java, Jsp, SQL Server, SQL scripting, TOAD, IIS, XSLT)
• Working knowledge of software in relevant business areas
Rate circa – £280 – £300 per day on a 3 month rolling contract / 35 hour week 9am – 5pm.
Right next to the tube station and easily accessible by car.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.