IT Analyst-£350-£450-11 months
A leading organisation within the public sector is seeking a IT Analyst to join the business system support department. This role will give the chosen individual an opportunity to lead the procurement and implementation of new environmental systems across a large multi-million-pound corporation.
Specify, develop, configure, design, implement and provide (IT/Systems) technical support for business systems according to industry best practice and in line with the organisations standards and processes.
Work within a team to provide (IT/Systems) technical solutions in a project environment within time and resource constraints and to high standards.
Design and code complex programs/procedures and program/procedure modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools and provide knowledgeable advice in aspects of the programming methods, tools and standards used.
Skills and Expertise:
• Expert knowledge of Infrastructure Asset and Street Works Management System (MAYRISE – YOTTA)
• Expert knowledge of Planning, Building Control, Local Land Charges, Regulatory Services and Environmental Health – Housing System – (M3 – NORTHGATE)
• Knowledge of the components of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc.)
• Expert knowledge of software procurement and project management following the full life cycle.
• Working knowledge of software in relevant business areas.
• Experience of working with SQL.
Rate circa-£350-£450 per day on a 11 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am – 5pm.
Right next to the tube station and easily accessible by car.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
IT Analyst-£350-£450- 1 months