A highly reputable FTSE 250 client is searching for an Infrastructure Engineer with strong hands on experience utilising Telephony and Network devices within an enterprise environment.
This opportunity will give the chosen candidate a chance to gain exposure to a number of business critical projects including a data centre relocation, office 365 upgrade and configuration the entire network suite.
The Infrastructure Engineer will act as the last line of support for all incidents, requests, problems and changes associated to their area of infrastructure whilst also providing guidance, mentoring and cover to analysts and Heads of respectively.
The role is essential to the organisation and will be seen as a technical expert within their field, this would result in extensive involvement in project planning for future services as well as maintenance and upgrade planning for existing.
- SME specialism in technical functions providing support in the following areas: Network and Telephony.
- Maintain and manage standards for our client’s infrastructure and associated systems in line with industry best practice.
- Responsibility for maintenance, supporting configure and firmware of all network and telephony equipment.
- Create a maintenance road-map for Network and Telephony devices that ensures compliance at defined levels.
- Experience of multiple SIP migrations.
- Strong networking experience at configuration level (network appliances routers / switches)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (2008>2016)
- Strong experience supporting telephony systems (VOIP, LYNC, MITEL)
- £30,000 – £35,000
- On Call (£2,000)
- Bonus (£4,000)
- Private Health Care
If you could please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.