A highly reputable organisation that is leading within their filed of Infrastructure and boasts a number of long-standing relationships with some of the largest brands in the world is hiring an Infrastructure Designer who possess strong skills in architecting / designing on-prem and cloud based enterprise solutions.
The chosen architect / designer must have a strong experience with the VMware suite and ideally exposure to cloud / windows / Linux OS systems within an enterprise environment.
You must be able to produce detailed high and low-level design proposals to ensure that they are delivered on time, meet the approved business requirements, and align with strategy.
The chosen Principle Infrastructure Designer will be responsible for creating several LLD’s and HLD’s to build a new platform from on premise to the cloud. The purpose of the role is to ensure optimal operation of the infrastructure, applications and platforms through provision of proactive and reactive procedures.
- Exceptional knowledge of private or public cloud including server virtualisations, IaaS, PaaS.
- Multi tiered architectural design exposure
- Extensive experience with VMware ESX including Hyper Converged/Converged and traditional systems.
- Experience of AD / Group policy with Azure / AWS
- Proven hands on experience with Windows and Linux (various flavours)
- Experience in storage area networks, LAN, WAN, server infrastructures, end user technologies and security platforms.
Package: £70,000 + Flexible Working + Private Health Care + On Site Restaurant
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.