Infrastructure Architect – 6 Month – contract – £350 – £400
A leading and highly reputable organisation is currently hiring an Infrastructure Architect who has a systematic, analytical and creative approach to the support, maintenance and ongoing operability of the IT systems, server & Security infrastructure within an enterprise environment.
You will deliver, as part of a team and ongoing operability of the IT system and server infrastructure. The chosen candidate will implement a number of low level design activities associated with our client’s future state cloud based architecture solutions.
• Experience of Microsoft cloud based architecture solutions structured design approach.
• Assist in developing project plans and resource estimates for implementing defined architecture models and solution designs.
• Work with the Infrastructure Architect to support the development of High-Level Designs.
• Own the defined/agreed Low Level Design activities and create the associated design documentation.
• Providing fit for purpose customer solutions to time quality and budget
• Developing Low Level Designs
• Supporting the development of High Level Designs
• Configuring and optimising use of Hardware and Software – with a proven focus on the Microsoft portfolio (and ideally with demonstrable Azure/O365 experience)
• Operational knowledge of core infrastructure systems such as virtualisation, backup, Active Directory, Storage Area Networks, Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016 (2019 preferable) and Server Hardware
• SAN Technologies
• Implementing Azure virtual desktop solutions
• Backup Solutions, Tape Technologies and Cloud Storage
• Citrix patching and upgrades
Rate – £350 – £400 – per day (Inside IR 35) – 6 month contract – 9am – 5pm.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
Infrastructure Architect – 6 Month contract – £350 – £400