A leading organisation that specialises in the Finance industry is currently searching for an Infrastructure Analyst who has strong skills in Exchange (configuration), Storage (SAN) and Virtualisation (VMware). The chosen Infrastructure Analyst will join a small team of SME’s who are responsible for project and BAU support to my client’s sites. The chosen candidate will be offered the opportunity the learn new technologies, lead migration projects and gain exposure to a number of lucrative banking technologies.
The role is essential to the organisation and will be seen as a technical expert within their field, this would result in extensive involvement in project planning for future services as well as maintenance and upgrade planning for existing. As the technical lead the role holder would be expected to provide technical assurance for all changes within the remit of their technology tower and be accountable for the stability within their technologies.
- SME specialism in technical functions providing support in the following areas: Storage, Virtualisation & Infrastructure Management
- Implement all Infrastructure upgrades, both from a technical & user impacting perspective.
- Work with the organisation in developing and executing continuous service improvements by ensuring any appropriate functionality and new technologies are identified and escalated to management.
Key Skill Set:
- 5 years’ technical experience within an Infrastructure Engineer role.
- Strong experience in Exchange (Configuration)
- Strong Networking (DNS, DHCP, IP, TCP)
- Strong VMware, Hyper-V (Configuration)
- Strong Citrix experience.
- Finance or Insurance (Nice to have)
- £30,000 – £37,000
- Bonus (12.5%)
- On Call Allowance
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be In touch.