Head of Product
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of Product to join a market leading Software House who are owned by a multimillion pound global organisation that are a house hold name. The chosen Head of Product will direct, lead and engage with senior figure heads of our client’s organisation. Their solutions and technical products improve customer engagement, experience and revenue. You will have accountability for developing and delivering the roadmap of future products and services.
Role of the Head of Product:
• Lead and inspire the product management team to develop and deliver commercially successful solutions that meet the ever-changing needs of our UK stakeholders;
• Take overall responsibility for the product development process and supporting life cycle, ensuring it best addresses the demands of our community at a global level and local organisation;
• Lead design and delivery of product roadmap based on common architectures, selecting and leveraging external application partners as appropriate;
• Collaborate with all teams within the organisation, bringing together virtual teams to develop winning propositions that deliver clear value to our members;
Ensure that any propositions:
o Meets the needs of our stakeholders, irrespective of their position in the value chain and/or size;
o Is a quality service that enhances the Brand;
o Makes a positive contribution to our corporate KPIs;
o Is commercially viable.
• Highly influence the development of and leverage appropriate ideas/solutions (both Global office and other local organisations) in the delivery of solutions;
• Work in unison with the innovation team to support development of new propositions and to move these successfully through to solution development and delivery
• Ensure that our stakeholders understand the operational and technical changes necessary to implement proposed innovations;
• As a member of the Innovations & Solutions management team take an active role in advocating, driving and supporting our purpose, values, strategy and prevailing operating plans.
Requirements of the Head of Product:
• A track record of bringing to market commercially successful services, including supervision of a product management team;
• Experience of working within a cloud software company that provides B2B services within a global organisation.
• Has product management experience in a commercial environment, including introduction of services through in-house teams and through partnerships;
• Ideally worked within a professional services environment.
• Experience of establishing long term working relationships with partners & providers
• Extensive experience of managing and leading people;
• Proven ability to work effectively across diverse teams (such as industry engagement, marketing, consulting, technical and information systems);
• Experience in helping to drive and implement business change to improve business’ efficiency and effectiveness to better serve the needs of customers.
• Flexible Working
• WFH (potentially up to 2 days per week)
• Health Care
Please can you respond with an up to date version of your CV.
Head of Product