GIS Analyst – Fully Remote
Rate circa – £500 per day on a 6/12 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am – 5pm / Full Remote
A multimillion-pound corporation is currently hiring a GIS Analyst who has strong capabilities in ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online implementation to support a complex and multi-disciplined environment to support a transformation. This is a fully remote project paying £450 – £500 per day INSIDE IR 35 for 6/12 months. You must have excellent data migration manipulation capabilities coupled with the abilities to lead and project manage elements concerning an incumbent GIS solution.
You will join an exceptional team of analysts and developers lead the way in continuously creating and innovating new ways to make our solutions go further this is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking and diverse business.
- Lead the data migration
- Project Manage and be the technical lead for the migration to ArcGIS enterprise
- Effectively communication with non-technical business team members
- Migrate MapInfo Tab Files
- Train and mentor junior GIS analysts and be able to confidently translate end-user business requirements into deliverable GIS solutions
Extensive knowledge of the following:
- Minimum 5 years ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS online implementation/support in a public sector.
- Excellent Data migration/manipulation skills
- Project Management – you will be the technical lead and project manage elements concerning the migration from our clients’ incumbent GIS solutions to Arc GIS enterprise
- You must have SQL database capabilities
- Previous training or mentoring capacities across Arc GIS
- Must have strong communication skills and be interact with Directors / VP’s
Rate circa – £500 per day on / 6/12 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am – 5pm / Fully Remote
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch
with more details.