An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded data & solution software company that have a proven record of accomplishment across the transportation industry. Their UK based team works as an extension of their customer’s teams to deliver projects to the highest quality, on time and on budget. As a Full Stack .NET developer, you will be part of a wide delivery team and will report to your line manager of the project pod. You will provide technical analysis, design and development experience for both the company and its clients. You will be able to prioritise tasks and communicate clearly. You will gain exposure to the below tech stack;
AWS, Web Services, Micro-Services, ASP.NET, MVC 5, C#, HTML5, CSS3, Vue.js or other JS Framework, Web Application Development, .NET 4.5, .NET Core, LINQ, SQL, IIS, Web API 2, RESTful Web APIs, Agile methodologies, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, Unit testing, Dependency Injection
Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure issues are logged and responded to within SLAs and provide client support cover as required through the team rota.
• Take clear ownership of the assigned development tasks, ensuring consistently high-quality deliverables.
• Be pro-active in identifying and resolving issues, so that you are viewed as a trusted advisor to the client in a technical capacity.
• Organising and prioritising your own workload appropriately, reporting risks and exceptions to the relevant manager.
• Mentoring of junior software developers on design patterns and development best practices.
• Focus on quality, including engaging early with Test, Code review, Unit testing, Integration testing, and other agreed processes to ensure first-time high-quality deliverables into Test.
• Work and collaborate with clients and team to share knowledge and deliver consistent, cohesive solutions to clients.
Skills & Experience:
• Good development skills in a delivery environment, with a focus on quality and attention to detail in all areas.
• Track record of delivering high quality software on multiple projects within time and budget.
• Proactive ownership of all technical tasks assigned and ability to deliver solutions that meet customer business requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communications, including presentations and the ability to present a technical subject to a non-technical audience.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as GIT, Team city and Octopus
• Experience of working within Agile and Waterfall project frameworks, concepts and methodologies.
• Experience working with vehicle data software
• £60,000 + Bonus
• Remote working.
• Regular training & development.
• + excellent benefits.