An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global brand for an ambitious software developer to be responsible for the FrontEnd architecture and development of digital platforms.
• Be responsible for architecting, developing and continuously improving digital platforms
• Works collaboratively with other disciplines in a multi-disciplinary product team
• Breaks down work for other software engineers ensuring they have manageable tasks
• Provides leadership to other software engineers looking for opportunities for them to develop their skills
• Proactively contributes to their product team, playing an important part in workshops and agile ceremonies
• Ensures they have a strong understanding of all the technology that supports their product including infrastructure and CI/CD
• Be an active part in evolving the development practices of the team
• Work with the software development team to ensure that there is continuous integration and hosting.
• Provide timely resolution to reported problems with existing software when required
• Work with external third-party developers. Overseeing development and documentation.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong understanding and experience of at least one – Next.js or React
• Solid understanding of client-side technology (CSS/HTML/JS)
• Familiarity with using distributed version control systems for collaboration and code review
• Experience working with solid development practices, git, CI etc.
• Good understanding of Agile processes and product teams
• Experience working with Product designers
• Understanding of using data to inform development
• Understanding of variety of programming languages
• Up to £70k basic salary
• Flexible + remote working
• Bonus scheme