Front End Developer-London, City-£45,000 + home working and other excellent benefits.
A fantastic, well-established FinTech organisation based near to Fenchurch street in the City of London are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join their busy expanding team.
My client has big plans for their public facing platform as well as their internal tool suite and the right candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new features for these platforms.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Full end to end delivery of new features with involvement throughout the entire development life cycle from inception to deployment.
• Working closely with the marketing team to develop high quality, responsive, well tested microsites, emails and landing pages for both our in-house projects and our well know partners
• You’ll love technology, be comfortable working across the full stack and have a real passion for making things happen and making things easy for others.
Essential skills & Experience:
• A seasoned full stack developer with at least 2 years of experience developing web applications.
• Familiar with version control (Git, Github)
• Commercial experience in Ruby on Rails.
• Good understanding of databases, relational (MySQL) and NoSQL.
• Familiar with TDD/BDD development methodologies
• Experience within a fast paced Scrum team, with a good understanding of Jira and Confluence
• Experience working with Web API’s (JSON, Rest)
• Front-end framework experience (Vue.js)
• Good exposure to the development of microsites.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Pardot
• Experience of building HTML emails and landing pagesfor Salesforce
• Experience working with Contentful
• Experience working with Photoshop
•£45,000 depending on experience
• Home working (flexibility required depending on business needs)
• Pension, 25 days’ holiday and other excellent benefits
• My client has a fantastic office space and working environment which includes regular incentives and rewards for employees.