Senior Front-End Developer, Senior UI Developer
Rate: £65k – £75K + Package
Location: Fully remote
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a well-established, rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service company that has a number for FTSE 100 clients!
This a chance to make an impact and be a part of a well cultured and experienced team whilst working remotely.
• Very experienced in the creation and maintaining of front-end applications suitable for Enterprise end-users.
• Experience of integrating with third party Angular and JQuery components e.g. agGrid, HighCharts, etc.
• Experience (with strong opinions) of integrating with third party services via RESTful APIs
• Keen eye for design and UI/UX.
• Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices/techniques
• Ability to generate mock-ups and prototypes
• Understand how to implement a consistent style and look/feel across an application,
• Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins
• Familiar with development tools Docker & micro-services, Git.