Executive assistant- London (Remote Working) – £40,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits – Investment banking
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global Investment Bank for a highly motivated, talented and experienced Executive Assistant to support one of their Global Heads. The successful candidate will provide proactive administrative support to enhance departmental efficiency, productivity and communication, acting as a key enabler to promote cohesion and communication across the team.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
• Work within policies, processes and systems and advise Group Head of any issues which impede your, or the team’s performance.
• Arranging and managing meetings, telepresence and video/audio conferences.
• Diary management – proactively ensuring any necessary requirements are in place.
• Expense reconciliation and invoice administration through SAP.
• Coordinate and book business trips, arranging visas and all necessary admin surrounding international travel.
• Preparation of documents and presentations.
• To provide first point of contact for the department.
• Daily administration of department.
• Effectively influence and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcomes.
• Will need to work with a number of team members across different geographies and time zones.
• Flexible hours with early morning availability due to location of manager.
• Proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Familiarity with travel and expenses booking tools.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use initiative.
• Communicate effectively across boundaries at appropriate levels.
• Effective in working with diverse teams and sensitive to local social, political and cultural realities.
• Ability to manage high volumes of competing priorities in a professional and efficient manner.
• Motivated, consistently works to best of ability to meet performance criteria.
Executive assistant (Investment banking) – London (Remote Working) – £40,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits