Exchange Migration Project Manager – O365
£500 PD Circa
3 Months Initially
An excellent opportunithy has arisen with a big brand financial. This role is will supply the necessary Exchange Migration Project Management to support the delivery of the overall programme. The successful candidate is expected to supply the approach, methodology and execution of activities for the deliverables in scope. The role is dedicated to the programme and as such will end once the deliverables have been completed.
The high-level scope for the role is to deliver oversight and management within the programme governance team delivering the programme. This will include ensuring that the team adheres to the governance process agreed between the programme and the business.
Role of the Exchange Migration Project Manager
· Hands-on migration/deployment of Exchange 2007/2010 to Office 365 Azure-hosted solution
- Provide Level III support for email and messaging systems
- Configure tools for monitoring and use them to proactively identify issues within email & messaging systems.
· Implementation and migration of Exchange Archiving and Journaling.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Train Service Desk and Endpoint Support to resolve Office 365 issues.
- Performs related project duties as assigned
Requirements – Technical and Professional Skills
· Demonstrable experience of Exchange and Azure end-user deployment context
· Experience of M365, ideally in OneDrive, Azure and Exchange Hybrid
· Relevant ITIL Qualifications
Relationship Management (Internal and External)
· Comfortable dealing with senior management and multiple stakeholders
· Proven ability to rapidly develop close relationships with key contacts and understand key business issues
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
- Highly organised with the ability to create processes and introduce efficiencies where needed.
· Works efficiently under pressure