Dynamics Consultant / Developer – NAV – Newbury – Circa to £80k & Benefits
Dynamics Consultant / Developer
Microsoft / NAV
Circa £80,000 & Benefits
Our prestigious client is currently sourcing a Dynamics NAV Consultant / Developer to join their team and assist in the design and delivery of NAV Implementation Projects to their clients across the UK.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking highly successful Dynamics NAV Developer to join a marker leader who pride themselves on investing in the growth and development of their employees.
The role involves consultancy from pre-sales through design, planning, delivery and post-implementation activities. This is a heavily biased customer-facing role so successful applicants will have outstanding customer-facing skills alongside a sound working knowledge of the Dynamics NAV product set.
• Customer Facing Consultancy Experience
• Produce technical specifications where required in line with the overall product design strategy
• To develop software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
• To create and implement test plans
• 5+ years within the Dynamics NAV market in Consultancy / Development roles
• Experience of working for a Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central partner
• Microsoft Expertise
• Excellent interpersonal and management skills
• Clear, logical thinker with the natural ability to communicate and develop relationships with internal colleagues and, most importantly, customers.