Delivery Manager, Change Management – £65K Reigate or London
An excellent opportunity has arisen with an excellent brand for a Delivery Manager for a 6 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for the management of change to deliver the capabilities or solutions required to meet the company’s strategic objectives.
The role reports directly to a Programme Manager and is positioned within the Change team, which is in turn part of the delivery function. The assignments for the jobholder will be under the direction of a Programme Manager or Head of Agile Delivery (who may not be their line manager). The assignments are pan business and are often a mix of Business and Technology.
The jobholder needs to be able to influence and drive activity without the benefit of line management responsibility. The jobholder will maintain a close relationship with key stakeholders to understand and manage their expectations.
Role of the Delivery Manger:
• Assist in the collaborative, dynamic planning process understanding the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
• Manage effective delivery of change, using the appropriate agile methodology, learning and iterating frequently which enables the benefits/value identified to be realised as early as possible.
• Build and maintain effective relationships within the Value Stream(s), the business, key stakeholders and wider teams.
• Adhere to change governance whilst ensuring that the final deliverables meet the customer’s goals and outcomes.
• Proactively manage cross-functional work and dependencies.
• Identify and proactively manage key risks and blockers and escalate where appropriate in a timely manner.
• Ensure appropriate metrics/KPIs for delivery are accessible and visible.
• Actively participate in the community of practice sharing, re-applying skills and knowledge and introducing good practice.