Data Management Analyst-Reinsurance-City of London-Up to £60,000
A fantastic Insurance Company based in the heart of the City of London is searching for a Data Management Analyst to Data Management team.
The Data management team are responsible for the build and maintenance of client file maps within SAP Data Services. This is used to extract, transform and load electronic policy level data received from both new and existing clients and to convert it into SAP LRM to provide consistent and accurate reporting information.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop new or modify existing client file mappings to load data in a global administration system for inforce, movement and claims data
• Develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the organisation to ensure both client and internal customer needs are met.
• Provide technical support to the Client Accounts Team as required
• Achieve a thorough understanding of business systems. Review and implement upgrades, cleansing data and adopting/rolling out best practices
Essential skills & experience:
• Experience in Life Reinsurance or Life Insurance
• Good working knowledge of Reinsurance Administration practices and principles
• Ability to demonstrate an actuarial/analytical background and problem solving skills
• Understanding of SAP/HANA database would be an advantage,
• Strong SQL server experience
• CII, Actuarial or Mathematica qualifications/background would be an advantage
- £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical cover and other excellent benefits