Cyber Security Specialist
This opportunity will be 100% remote interview process with scope to start 100% remotely due to the current COVID 19 situation utilising video conferencing applications.
A specialist organisation is seeking a talented Cyber Security Specialist to govern the security infrastructure of the business and all their leading business applications. This role will not be solely focussed on strategy but will give the chose Cyber Security Specialist a chance design and implement new frameworks following the NIST framework.
The chosen Cyber Security Specialist will lead a number of security implementations and act as a first response to all security related matters to a number of bespoke business applications.
The Cyber Security Specialist role ensures the security and recovery of specific services and technologies and provides a key role in assuring the overall IT service. They will help balance risks with business drivers, supporting projects to achieve secure and effective outcomes, and actively manage the security and recoverability of operational services.
• Lead on the security and recovery strategy, policy and processes.
• Lead on the development and update of information security policies, standards and guidelines, including corporate security testing standards.
• Develop the countermeasures and contingency plans to mitigate security risks and impact to services, culminating in a robust business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
• Document detailed processes for security management, business continuity and disaster recovery. Monitors these to ensure they are actionable and being adhered to.
• Provide advice and guidance on security policies to manage identified risks and business requirements, ensuring adoption and adherence to standards.
• 4 years plus in a security focussed position
• Implementation / Roadmap experience
• Previous experience supporting/monitoring operational security controls for core IT Security systems (Anti-virus, Content Filtering, FIM, Firewalls, SIEM, and DLP)
• Experience of Monitoring (SIEM)
• Experience of PCIDSS
• Experience of NIST Cyber Security Framework
• Experience of ISO27001
• Experience of ICO, PRA and FCA data security best practices
• Experience of the UK Data Protection Act/GDPR
Education / Certifications:
• Information Security Related Degree (Nice to have)
• CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CISSP
•£55,000 -£60,000 depending upon experience
• Work From Home Options
• Flexible Working Options
• Annual bonus-up to 12.5%
• 25 days holiday
• Competitive pension
If you could please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.
Cyber Security Specialist