Customer Support Analyst (Evening Hours) – Fully Remote – circa £30k
Hours of Work : Hours: Mon-Fri, 15:00 – 23:30 GMT (Shift pattern to start after initial training completed, training to be carried out within 12:00 – 20:00 hrs)
Home based position
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading-edge technology company for an Customer Support analyst on a permanent basis offering US hours support on their bespoke software application.
Increase support offering to mostly overseas clients, as the increasing Global Offering requires Customer Support outside of our core UK time-zone.
Hybrid of administrative and analytical responsibilities, requiring excellent client management skills as well as liaising with several layers of technical expertise.
Work closely with others in the Operations and IT teams to deliver 1st class support and satisfaction for enterprise level clients.
• Manage & respond to incoming support calls and emails
• Log query tickets and escalate as appropriate
• Liaise with technical team members
• Database administration
• System administration
• Internal UAT
• 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Support
• Mobilisation Support for go-lives and site building
• Proactive approach to working and problem solving
• 2 years plus experience in a Technical Customer services related role
• Experience in delivering sophisticated technical solutions
• Understanding and Experience in using and interpreting SQL queries and Database structures
Application Support Analyst (Evening Hours) – Fully Remote – circa £30k